PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Brooke Howie: Original Acrylic Paintings on Canvas

In her own words:

My name is Brooke and I sell my original acrylic paintings in my etsy shop brookehowie.

After 20 years of teaching art and a long career in graphics, I am still pursuing my first love, painting. I have been showing and selling my work over 40 years in select galleries and art and wine festivals n Northern California.

I am known for my still lifes with vivid colors, often inspired by the beautiful, French Province fabric patterns. I am currently having a sale on these paintings in my etsy shop.

I have also recently branched out and have started doing abstracts and have a great selection of small heart paintings, just in time for Valentine's Day.

My work can be found on etsy and prints of my work may be custom ordered at my site on Fine Art America.

I also post daily on twitter .

No comments: