PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 25, 2013

HAM AND EGGS: Adorable and Affordable Amigurumi Crochet Patterns

In her own words:

"I pride myself on writing easy-to-follow, thorough patterns that any level of crocheter can use and feel proud of the item they've created. While most of my patterns are items for babies and toddlers (rattles, security blankets and small dolls), I do have a couple of patterns for grown-ups, like my Louis CK doll and Louise from Bob's Burgers.

In addition, last year, I started a fundraiser, in which I created a doll and pattern modeled after a special boy who was awaiting a heart transplant. I sold the pattern for $5 and donated all the profits to the family. It was enormously successful (by my standards, anyway), so I decided to do another one this year, and will do one next year, too. This year's fundraiser is for a little boy named Owen, and his doll is the Super Owen (the pattern can be found on Ravelry)

I keep my prices on my patterns low so that everyone can afford them. My feeling is that these designs are not terribly complicated or intricate and they are fairly priced for what they are. Also, if you are happy with the pattern and the price, you are more likely to come back and buy more. And, honestly, I'm not trying to get rich here, just make enough money to support my yarn addiction and buy patterns from other designers. "

You can keep up to date with Ham and Eggs via FacebookTwitterRavelryFlickr and Craftsy.


Editor's note: I'm just learning to crochet, but I so want to try this little cutie! What a perfect gift for a baby shower!

No comments: