PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 17, 2013

Sunshine Gardens: Jewelry and Artwork Inspired By Nature

In her own words:
"Hi there! My name is Gina Marie and I am the artist behind Sunshine Gardens! Four years ago, I started this business selling only handmade jewelry, but it has expanded to feature accessories, gifts, patches, and original artwork as well. I love doing custom pieces as well! All of my work is inspired by nature - colorful wildflowers, raging rivers, green leafy vines - and is all completely unique. Living in the breathtaking Appalachian mountains provides year-round inspiration for me. I strive to create beautiful works of art that are also affordable, because I strongly believe everyone should be able to shop handmade!!

Creativity is a beautiful thing, and I am fortunate to have creative genes - my mama is a painter, and both my papa and grandpapa were jewelry makers! I love creating and making things, and hope my work brings you joy just as it does for me :)"

You can find Gina Marie on Facebook and Pinterest.


Editor's note: Gina Marie has some great pieces in her shop. I'm loving this deer print. So sweet!


No comments: