PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Little Poppy Shop

Puppy Love Cloth Rattle Grab Toy

Adorable shop that creates baby and children's items including balls, rattles, clothing, tinkle stoppers, and a variety of other wonderful things!

About the Shop Owner:

I am a hard working mom who loves to make and create things. I've desperately been trying to find a way to make a living from home which is what brought me to open up my own little shop.

My son inspires me. He is my inspiration in everything I make and if I didn't have him I wouldn't have started my own business. I just hope that someday I will be able to be a full time mommy to him.

I've been crafting since I was very little. My mom was always crafting and sewing , so she taught me everything I know.

My favorite item has got to be my rag balls. They are an original design and one of the first things I sold. My son absolutely adores the ones he has, and I love making them.

Froggy Fun Large Cloth Rattle Rag Ball

Any little one would love to have one these rattles.
Check out her shop (she also has the cutest baby tees)


1 comment:

Jamie - The Itty Bitty Teacher said...

Thanks so much for featuring me. That's so nice.