PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 6, 2008

Yummy Cuppy Crafts

Dress up your cupcakes with
these fabulous Cupcake Cuppies!
Pink Baby Shower Cupcake Cuppy (set of 12)

About Me:
I'm a Proud Marine Wife stationed in beautiful Hawaii with my husband and 3 young children. I work part time as a registered nurse, but mostly stay home and take care of my kids. I have always loved crafting. It's a full time hobby. I also bake cakes and cookies out of my home. I am told that I just 'do it all'. I love making new things and sharing them with friends and family.

My Blog:
http://www.cupcakecuppy.blogspot.com
Baking Blog:
http://www.yummycuppycakes.blogspot.com

INSPIRATION:
My kids inspire me. They are so energetic and full of love, and remind me to have fun and live life to the fullest.

BEGINNINGS:
With my husband being in the military, he is gone a lot doing training and deploying. The evenings get lonely when he's away and the kids are in bed, so I started doing things for me during that time. So I started finishing up projects that had been sitting for a while, and then started branching out and making things for myself and my friends. I would see things in stores and think "I could totally make that....and for a fraction of the price!"

FAVORITE ITEM:
Right now, I love my cupcake wrappers! Specifically, I love the Halloween ones! They are so much fun and can't wait to make some for the holidays!


Wicked Witch Hat Cupcake Cuppy (set of 12)


Craving a delicious cupcake yet? Check out her shop and dress yours up!
Yummy Cuppy Crafts

No comments: