PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dragonfly Fine Designs

Custom Name Sign Lollipop Washcloth Bucket Bouquet

Specializing in unique and practical items for the modern mama and chic baby.

Dragonfly Fine Designs offers an array of items, which include diaper and wipe carriers, diaper cakes, washcloth lollipop bucket bouquets, nursing covers, boutique style burp cloths, and fun baby shower gifts!

Shop owner BIO:
First off I am a mother of two beautiful children. They keep me on my toes and very very busy. I love to cook, sew, and create. I love going to the fabric store and just looking around, and seeing all the new prints out there. I seem to have an endless supply of fabric in my studio, which are so hard for me to part with. I also love looking at paper, this is starting to become my new obsession.

BEGINNINGS:
I started creating and developing things at a very young age. I remember putting on plays and concerts with my brother and cousins. We would come up with these elaborate productions, with costumes, props and all. As far back as I can remember I was always painting, baking, decorating, or anything else creative I could get my hands on.

I think though when I was pregnant with my son, I just fell in love with making things for babies. It is such a great and exciting time in a mothers’ life, that it makes me excited that I can contribute to their baby shower in an unique way.

Baby Blue Burp Cloths (Set of Two)

No comments: