PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 31, 2011

KazFoxsen: Hand Painted Eggs and Pet Gifts

In her own words:

Hello, I’m Kaz Foxsen from Fall River, MA, the land of towering brick mills, pizza, and donuts. I like to paint little wooden eggs as cute, brightly-colored animals, especially cats (although, I'm building up a collection of dogs too). They can be left as figurines, or I can add hooks and ribbon to make a sturdy ornament.

Customizations are welcome, whether you'd like a green penguin for your green room, or a personalized ornament that looks like your own pet. Valentine's Day wine and pink animals are already here for you early birds!

In addition, I also have some cards, bookmarks, and clip art available. You can see more of my work at kazfoxsen.deviantart.com/ or fan my Facebook page

No comments: