PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 24, 2011

MY Cinta: Lucite Fashion Accessories and Jewelry

In her own words:

Hi!!! Im Melanie Yasmin from MY Cinta, I love to design and create cool and fashionable accessories and jewelry. I absolutely fell in love with lucite and started experimenting with different designs.

My favorite lucite jewelry I made, is the custom ID name as a request from a customer. I really love this because it's very special and one of a kind. I also made cuffs with different words as a fashion statement.

All my jewelry is made completely by hand. It takes time a lot of time and patience but I love it :) MY Cinta jewelry can be a perfect gift for friends, co-workers, family, and for yourself. So if you have an idea of something you want, please send me an email or you can view me at my Etsy page

I also sell my jewelry at the Astoria Market in Queens. In fact, I'll be there this coming Sunday January 30. Stop by and say hello if you live in New York and happen to be around the area.

Where to find MY Cinta:
My facebook
My website


No comments: